nashFIT Unique Inclusions
- nashFIT’s 6 phase system of functional movement & performance based training.
- nashFIT’s system of progression and functional training matrixes.
- nashFIT’s functional movement, FAST & SAQ assessments and prescriptions.
- nashFIT’s system of integrating & individualizing each client’s training experience.
- nashFIT’s innovative Core ACTivation, movement prep, recovery, movement intervals, and high performance training systems.
- nashFIT’s comprehensive small group, athletic and high performance mentoring system.
- Each of nashFIT level 1&2 Functional Training Specialist offers 16-24 hr ( 2-3 days) of cutting edge content, an extensive nearly 300 page training manual, detailed assessment protocols & illustrated progression matrixes. In comparison (see below) to similar but less comprehensive courses, we are offering this to SNSC employee’s for a fraction of the cost.
- Via affiliation with highly experienced top fitness and sports conditioning coaches & presenters (see Key Personnel), those who take the course also become known as cutting edge, industry leaders.
- Knowledge is power. Knowledgeable trainers develop strong loyalty and trust from their clients. Clients obtain their fitness and become empowered while developing their skills through a system of education, motivation & excellence.
- Increased personal income & clientele via improved skill recognition, confidence and assessment capacities.
- As trainers participate and pass a new level of nashFIT, there will be additional SNSC credential recognition and personal income.
- Group fitness instructors create PT training opportunities via individualized feedback in a group setting.
- Top trainers learn to manage, motivated and individualize multiple clients simultaneously. This opens small group PT, & athletic team training opportunities.
- Top trainers become coaches and the next generation of nashFIT educators.